For the first time in a digitalized and globally networked world, humanity is experiencing how a pandemic can confront us all with unexpected risks, fears and restrictions.
The sinit group would like to continue to unvaryingly live out its established values of “security, transparency and trust” in these times and share how it is dealing with this difficult situation:
- We have adapted the way in which we work and interact with each other according to the situation, so we can still be there for you as customers, suppliers, employees and families.
- We have made health the top priority for all of our stakeholders.
- We are concentrating on keeping our business running in order to avoid any delays and downtimes to the greatest degree possible.
Apart from rigorously observing all regulations introduced by local governments at the respective locations, we have adopted the following concrete measures worldwide:
- Intensive use of new, contactless media for internal and external meetings
- Continuous improvement of our hygiene recommendations and their implementation, based on the suggestions of the Robert Koch Institute
- Strict access control and limiting external and internal visits to those that are absolutely necessary, including their documentation
- Avoidance of travel wherever possible
We are in the fortunate position right now to confirm that all of our employees and their families are safe and healthy. This is true worldwide. Management tracks, checks and monitors this throughout the day. In this exceptional situation, we are observing developments closely and remain vigilant for any changes that are currently emerging in world affairs.
We assure you that we will implement all measures necessary to continue to safeguard you and your interests as customers and suppliers, as our employees and families. We will support you in every way, so that your business procedures and your health remain as excellent as ever in this situation.
At this point in time, I would like to give my personal and sincere thanks. Thank you for your understanding, your loyalty, your cooperation and collaboration with us. This is very important for us in these difficult times, especially as a family business. We will keep you up to date – take care of yourself and stay healthy!